Freelance Consultant at WEN
Views:695 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Corporate Legal Counsel - Contracts - LLB (10-20 yrs)
- Support the Senior Legal Counsel in managing contracts
- Drafting of Standard contracts, Version control, helping negotiations of the contracts, manage deviations from standard contracts.
- Custodian of all records related to contracts
- Supervising and hand holding the person helping with MIS and record keeping of documents- Indexing, Scanning, Repository, Easy Retrieval
- Working closely with Unit teams
- Review of all draft of contracts-ensuring business interest is protected at all times and obligations are consistent with the Law
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to contract management process
- Serving Management with synopsis of all executed contracts to enable tracking of compliance adherence to committed obligations in the contracts.
- Timely notifications to business over contracts approaching expiry and ensuring appropriate actions
- Managing Contract management tool
- Minimum 10 years in the related domain
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.