Corporate Lawyer - SaaS - LLB (5-6 yrs)
- 5+ years of experience as a corporate lawyer
- Must have working experience with SAAS enterprise organization
- We are looking to hire a corporate lawyer who will handle all our company's legal transactions, partnerships, and projects.
- Your principal goal will be to guarantee that all our company's transactions comply with state laws and regulations, while actively helping our company avoid possible legal risks and violations.
- Draft standard contract templates for both vendors and customers.
- Negotiate legal contracts with customers and vendors.
- Be the single point of contact for all legal discussions with external parties.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company's policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.