Recruitment Specialist at Legarithm
Views:331 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Corporate Lawyer - LLB/LLM (4-5 yrs)
Job Description for Lawyer in Corporate :
Candidate must have substantial knowledge and experience in Corporate Law.
Job responsibilities :
1. Advising clients on various transactions related to mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures.
2. Drafting and vetting of documents related to corporate and commercial transactions.
3. Should have knowledge and experience of contract laws, employment laws, labour laws, general corporate and commercial laws.
4. Ability to handle all corporate legal processes.
5. Structure, draft and review reports and other legal documents.
Desired candidate profile :
1. Law graduate/post Graduate
2. Candidate must have good knowledge of Corporate Law, companies act, FEMA, SEBI, transfer of property act.
3. Should have experience of handling general corporate matters with minimum of 4-5 years of work experience.
4. Candidate should possess good administrative skills, excellent negotiating and writing skills, good interpersonal skills along with excellent time management skills.
5. Proficient in legal research.