Corporate Lawyer - LLB (5-7 yrs)
The ideal candidate will be a solutions-oriented person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team atmosphere and the challenge of complex problem solving. Responsibilities will include those listed below (working in conjunction with the broader legal team).
- Provide support to legal team based in India on;
- Term sheets, private placement memoranda and marketing materials
- Coordinate with external counsel in preparation of various fund documents
- Assist Chief Legal Officer in all diligence requests, including;
- Written responses to incoming legal requests, participating in conference calls to discuss key legal and other issues
- Legal review for all written diligence requests
- Support for all Venture Development discussions with prospective investors regarding legal and structuring terms
- Provide legal support relating to private funds matters generally, including;
- Draft or review confidentiality agreements
- Assist with respect to other miscellaneous agreements
- Work with various OpCOs to ensure legal compliance on varied matters
- Strong in corporate law, contract drafting and review
- The role will report directly to the Chief Legal Officer & Chief Compliance Officer, India. Will be part of a 6 member legal team (spread across India & Zurich). There is the possibility of M&A transactions, a lot of agriculture related transactions and international transactions as well.
- Great language and communication skills. Absolutely excellent English
We have an opening into legal role as Lawyer.
- Must have Graduated (LLB) from a National Law School of India University - Bangalore.
- 5-7 years work experience in a law firm or a well regard MNC.
- Strong in corporate law, contract drafting and review.
- Great language and communication skills. Absolutely excellent English. This is not negotiable.
- The role will report directly to the Chief Legal Officer & Chief Compliance Officer, India.
- Will be part of a 6 member legal team (spread across India & Zurich).
Location - Lower parel Mumbai.
3 rounds of interview