Legal Recruitment Consultant at Avimukta
Views:253 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Corporate Lawyer - Learning & Development Team - Law Firm (4-7 yrs)
- We at AVIMUKTA have been mandated in the search for Corporate/Transactional lawyers with 5-6 years of experience looking to move into a full-time L&D role in Delhi for one of the law firm giants in the country.
- The said position would essentially be a mentorship-centric role where the concerned hire will be working with the partners and other senior lawyers at the firm.
- As a member of the L&D team, the person to be involved in addressing needs, researching, designing, developing, generating the content, and implementing innovative training processes for the firm.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor's degree from a reputed law university in India.
- 5-6 years experience at a law firm, practicing in any one or more of the following practice areas: mergers and acquisitions / private equity/venture capital, or general corporate.
- An eagerness to research and develop new technology and methodology to present and communicate legal concepts to junior lawyers.