Recruiter at Allegis
Views:2056 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Corporate Lawyer - BFSI (2-8 yrs)
Looking for lawyers with 2 to 8 years of post-qualification experience in financial/commercial contract drafting and negotiation to work in its Regional Office Legal team in Mumbai.
The role involving drafting and negotiation of derivatives master documentation, including but not limited to ISDA Master Agreements, Credit Support Annexes, Global Master Repurchase Agreements, Prime Brokerage Agreements and non-disclosure agreements. The role will further involve the following:
- Negotiating contracts directly with Company's diverse client base;
- Liaising and coordinating with the Risk division of the Bank and other internal departments;
- Reviewing constitutional documents and ensuring that all requisite corporate consents and approvals are in place prior to finalization of agreements;
- Understanding business and regulatory requirements and ensuring functions are performed within those requirements.
- Previous capital markets, general corporate legal experience or derivative documentation experience in a law firm, bank or as corporate in-house counsel will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent legal drafting ability and eye for detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to forge strong relationship with internal stakeholders and clients of the Bank.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and an excellent team player.
- Ability to easily comprehend complex legal documents.