Corporate Investigator Counsel - BFSI (8-20 yrs)
Responsible for and oversee all internal investigations - corporate compliance- (- Conduct Counts- or - CC- ) investigations arising out of alleged misconduct raised through Accenture's various CoBE reporting channels in India.
Reporting to Global Conduct Counts Matters (- GCCM- ) Global Lead, manage notification, recording and reporting process related to investigations, and work with senior company leadership to assess and address significant legal risks associated with such reports and investigations.
- Oversee and supervise GCCM team in India.
- Oversee, lead, counsel, guide, train and support attorneys and other investigative personnel assembled to conduct CC-related investigations, whether in own GCCM team or in other organizations within Accenture.
- Lead and actively assist and/or conduct investigations of CC and personnel-related allegations of misconduct registered through Accenture's various reporting channels.
- Oversee and conduct legally privileged investigations (at the direction of an attorney), which includes: defining scope, reviewing documentation, developing investigative plan, notifying appropriate personnel, conducting interviews, compiling investigation status and reports, recommending and implementing proper remedial measures, concluding matters appropriately.
- Provide advice to organizational leadership and key GCCM stakeholders concerning risk and appropriate remedial measures related to CC allegations.
- Collaborate with internal and external resources assembled to address and resolve allegations of misconduct or allegations of other improper processes/practices.
- Draft and/or review analyses to address risks of CC-related misconduct.
- Consult with and advise HR and ER leadership concerning investigation and remediation of matters.
- Work with regional Corporate Investigators, Geographic Legal and HR Leads, Global leads of internal functions, and other Global leadership on investigations.
- Stay abreast of legal developments affecting investigations, rights of reporting individuals, rights of accused, and compliance-related standards.
- Promptly identify and escalate CC matters to Global leads for oversight for.
- Develop internal guidelines on CC-investigation-related issues.