Corporate & International Taxation Role - CA (3-7 yrs)
The tasks, roles and responsibilities pertaining to the job role will include the following:
- Taking complete responsibility on client engagements and assignments
- Independently handling Advisory and Compliance engagements related to Direct Tax laws, such as Tax Structuring, Advisory, On-going Compliance, Litigation support, etc.
- Ability to independently analyze and interpret provisions under the Income Tax Act as also provisions pertaining to International Tax, dealing with interpretation of Tax Treaties
- Developing good rapport with middle / high level of client management
- Independently responsible for execution and management of the assigned engagements
- Proactively seeking opportunities to help the business grow and solving complex problems
- Assistance in identifying pursuits and endeavoring to convert it to clients.
Thorough knowledge of
- Direct Tax, Corporate Tax (Income Tax & DTAA)
- Corporate Law & International Tax
- FEMA and Transfer Pricing.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Prior Experience in Big 4 in corporate tax will be an added advantage.