Corporate HSE Head - APAC Region (10-22 yrs)
Industry - Retail
Category - Operations
Skills - Health, Safety, HSE, Wellness, HSW
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- An opportunity to take on a senior leadership role
- Take on a critical role at a well known MNC
Our client is a leading retailer with operations across the globe. Retailing under several well known brands, the organisation is looking to enhance its capabilities within the APAC region.
Reporting into the Head of APAC Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and driving safety and wellness programs across the organisation's APAC locations.
- Lead risk assessments and safety audits in order to drive policy that creates a safer working environment.
- Drive a culture of safety, wellness, and sustainability within the organisation.
- Identify, on-board, and work closely with external vendors to ensure safety outcomes for employees.
In order to apply successfully to this opportunity, you will have:
- At least 10 years of prior experience managing Health, Safety, and Wellness at a corporate level.
- The relevant educational/professional qualifications in the field of Occupational Health and Safety.
- A strong grasp and understanding of current best practices in the field of Occupational Health and Safety.
- Exposure to managing Health and Safety across different geographies.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you have the opportunity to take on a leadership role at a well know MNC.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.