Director at Corp Placements
Views:4023 Applications:850 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Corporate HR Manager - Manufacturing (10-20 yrs)
Around 12 years exp in a Manufacturing Set-up.
HR Business partnering for Corporate Functions
- Own, drive and be the ambassador of culture in the organization.
- Lead Talent Acquisition hiring and ensure manpower requirement, Responsible for Corporate HR, Comp and ben, OD, Training, OB etc.
- Own, drive, advise and support line managers through the annual HR processes around performance, promotions, bonus, annual pay, potential assessment, succession planning, Engagement survey, etc.
- Responsible for anchoring the new hire onboarding including Orientations and Immersion plans
- Conceptualize, Implement, and drive HR programs and in some cases also act as a SPOC for critical HR processes.
- Drive adherence to HR process, metrics and plan
- Act as a go-to person for business managers and teams on organizational policy matters
- Building managerial capability for people managers
- Lead and drive employee engagement agenda
- Lead career development and learning and development opportunities to build capability and expertise, Line Manager coaching etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.