Founder & CEO at Peerfactor Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:1121 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:248
Corporate HR Manager - Consulting Firm (5-9 yrs)
- Incumbent should be responsible for HR Business partnering and HR Transformation Projects.
- Would be responsible for HR Strategy in areas of Talent Management; Performance Management; Employee Engagement; Training & Development; Organizational Development, Compensation & Benefits and Welfare.
- Also able to handle the people management, maintaining healthy employee relations, handling employee grievances thus creating an amicable & transparent environment.
- Experience in implementing HR systems and policies, conducting training programs towards enhancing employee productivity and building committed teams. Work experience of any HR automation tool.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal and Relationship Management skills are must.
- Should have handled Corporate HR role in past and also worked directly with leadership team in developing the robust HR systems.
- MBA - HR from a decent Institute is a must.