Corporate HR Manager - Compensation & Rewards/PMS - BFS (4-8 yrs)
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting):
Role holder will be responsible to support deliverables through following responsibilities:
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the performance management system that results in the creation of a high-performance environment with focus on continuous development and growth of the employee and organization.
- Collect, analyze and maintain data to make timely presentations to leadership and make data-based decisions for continuous improvements.
- Ensure that organization-wide performance management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness
Compensation and Benefits:
- Development and implementation of the rewards initiatives and strategies, salary benchmarking, benefits management and annual compensation events such as bonus and salary review.
- Manage and build a robust performance management system that will ensure delivery of business objectives
- Establish Total Rewards framework to attract, retain, and motivate key talent.
- Review and develop compensation and benefits offerings through external benchmarking, building relationships with third party advisers and consultants to ensure the organization retains and extends its competitiveness in the marketplace.
- Conceptualize, design and implement employee engagement strategies that results in the adequate impact on improving efficiencies and effectiveness
Employee Value Proposition:
- Create the Employee Value Proposition for the organization and integrate the same to various people's processes and practices to deliver a consistent employee experience.
Rewards and Recognition:
- Design, implement and administer a comprehensive R&R strategy, and programs that recognize and align desirable behaviors with organization's objectives
- Strategically assesses the effectiveness of current programs in achieving organizational objectives.
- Identifies best practices and benchmarks; and develops recommendations/ modifications that align to support achievement of business goals.
- Contributing to design, implementation and management of programs to analyze evaluation feedback and implement changes/revisions to ensure people development activities are focused on business needs, corporate objectives
- Extensive experience in broad range of human resource domains including compensation, performance management, talent management and acquisition.
- Ability to re-write and cross question to redefine the practices
- Proven pro-active hands-on approach. Attention for detail
- Strong analytical skills with ability to strategically solve problem
- Track record of having worked on building extraordinary culture
- Prior work experience in consulting or BFSI sector is preferred
- Excellent analytical, abstract reasoning and organizational skills.
- Great communicator, listener and collaborator
Education and Experience:
- 4-8 years of HR experience including C&B, PMS and people operations
- PG degree in human resources or related field.
- Experience in executing, designing and supporting organization-wide C&B programs , performance management, rewards and recognistion, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.