Specialist at Randstad
Views:3858 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Corporate HR Business Partner - Real Estate (5-12 yrs)
Hiring Corporate HRBP for a leading Real Estate giant in Bangalore
Responsible for :
- Partnering with Business Leaders to drive people strategies in the organisation
- Responsible for managing a positive, productive and cohesive work environment by dealing with workplace conduct, conflict resolution, employee engagement
- Managing other employee relations activities i.e. Focus groups, annual appraisals, Quarterly Performance Reviews, PIP coordination, HR Helpdesk, training & development,
- Policy Sessions, HR Sessions, Reward & Recognition Programmes,
- Employee Engagement surveys, Monthly Payroll Coordination, Exit Interviews, HR Audits etc.
- Business Partnering to Corporate employees handling Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, PMS, Business Partnering everything together.
Desired Candidates :
- 5+ Years of experience in HRBP and should be a part of Corporate HR Function
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.