HR Recruiter at Synerzie
Views:2725 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Corporate HR Business Partner - eCommerce - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (2-4 yrs)
Corporate HRBP for Ecommerce MNC
Organization - Leading E-Commerce MNC
Job Location- Hyderabad
Desired Experience - 2 to 4 years. Only MBAs from Tier I colleges (XLRI) batches 2014/ 2015 / 2016/2017 need to apply.
Salary- Best in the Industry
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner w/ business on workforce planning and skills assessment
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties- interests
- Assess business unit's human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within client group
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
- 3 to 5 years- experience in the areas of HR, L&D or employee engagement
- Post graduate degree in HR from a premiere TIER 1 college
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholders
- Hands-on approach
- Success in creating, driving and program managing effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions independently
- Proven understanding of the role and functions of a human resource office within a corporate operations structure
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and to organize workload to ensure that programs are driven as per plan
- Exposure to talent analytics - ability to create reports and analyze employee metrics
- Able to travel, as appropriate.