Head HR at Corporate Gurukul
Views:316 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Corporate Gurukul - Associate Director - Project Management/Customer Success (5-6 yrs)
- As an Associate Director - Project Management, you are responsible to strategize and execute the operational plans with respect to Program Delivery and Internal Projects in the most efficient and effective manner for the organization.
Experience required: 5 years, young mind required
ONLY MALE CANDIDATES CAN APPLY, BASED OUT OF DELHI-NCR.
5 Days Working (Hybrid - 3 days work from office)
Immediate Joiners are highly preferable.
Should be ok for National/International Travel
Project Scope Management:
1. Identify strategic priorities for the organization along with the management team.
2. Create an operational plan in line with the strategic priorities identified for the organization.
3. Create standard operating procedures for customer success to ensure all programs are delivered efficiently.
4. Ensure program objectives and outcomes, documentation, monitoring, evaluation and program assessment are all a part of the standard operating procedure and within the allocated budget.
5. Identify the vendor and maintain relationships between organization and vendors/partners, negotiating contracts.
Project Schedule Management:
Collaborate with all stakeholders throughout the customer journey to ensure program delivery is seamless.
Project Risk Management:
Conduct risk management planning, identification, analysis, response planning, and controlling risk on a project.
Project Communications Management:
1. Build and maintain strategic partnerships and relationships with the Universities /Partners to help build presence and brand for the organization.
2. Engagement with the Faculty and partners during the program lifecycle.
3. Onboard Teaching Assistants and outline their roles and responsibilities during the program.
4. Optimise the Project life cycle for smoothening of work for further recruitments
1. Ensure that the post program deliverables are met within defined timelines
2. Ensure the quality check for the completion documents so that the closure happens error free
Monitoring and Controlling:
1. Ensure outputs and outcomes of customer feedback are measured on a regular basis to ensure a world class delivery of projects.
2. Gather feedback from customers by conducting CSAT surveys.
1. Train and develop team members to achieve their goals and improve performance.
2. Set clear expectations and goals for team members and monitor progress.
3. Coach and mentor team members to build their capability and create develop roadmaps.
Deliver (throughteam) On-Campus and Online programs with success in summers and winters during project delivery, Pre/ During/ Post Programme.
Be presented On-Campus for 4-8 weeks in a year and manage atleast 1 online programme every quarter.