Head HR at Corporate Gurukul
Views:814 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Corporate Gurukul - Associate Director/Head - Customer Success/Sales (5-12 yrs)
Associate Director Customer Success Sales
Job Title: Head- Customer Success
Objective: As a Head of Customer Success you are responsible to strategize and execute the operational plans with respect to Program Delivery and Internal Projects in the most efficient and effective manner for the organization.
Team Size: "Team Manager
Team Size of 2-4 members"
- External Parents, Students, Partners, Teaching Assistants & Vendors
- Internal Sales Team Members, Product, Digital & Founder
Areas of Responsibility "Project Scope Management:
- Identify strategic priorities for the organization along with the management team,
- Create operational plan in line with the strategic priorities identified for the organization.
- Create standard operating procedures for customer success to ensure all programs are delivered efficiently.
- Ensure program objectives and outcomes, documentation, monitoring, evaluation and program assessment are all a part of the standard operating procedure and within the allocated budget.
- Identify the vendor and maintain relationships between organization and vendors/partners, negotiating contracts.
Project Schedule Management:
- Ensure collaboration and synergies across various functions like Sales, Products and Digital and CG partners to enable smooth operations.
- Revenue generation as a part of references received , identify upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders throughout the customer journey to ensure program delivery is seamless.
- Drive internal adoption of these projects.
Project Risk Management: Conduct risk management planning, identification, analysis, response planning, and controlling risk on a project.
Project Communications Management:
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships and relationships with the Universities /Partners to help build presence and brand for the organization.
- Engagement with the Faculty and partners during the program lifecycle.
- Onboard Teaching Assistants and outline their roles and responsibilities during the program.
- Monitoring and Controlling
- Provide updates and reports to the Management regularly.
- Define a robust monitoring and evaluation framework for participants.
- Ensure outputs and outcomes are measured on a regular basis and published to relevant stakeholders as per the process.
- Ensure resources and budgets are managed efficiently across all the programs.
- Evaluate Business Processes/operational effectiveness and suggest ways to optimize
- Gather feedback from customers by conducting CSAT survey.
- Train and develop team members to achieve their goals and improve performance.
- Set clear expectations and goals for team members and monitor progress.
- Coach and mentor team members to build their capability and create develop roadmaps."
- Functional Competencies Planning, Collaboration, Time Management, Prioritizing, Execution, Communication, Stakeholder Mgt & Problem Solving
- Technical Competencies Knowledge of Project Management tools