Founder at Serving Skill
Views:184 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Corporate Governance Role - Data Research - KPO (5-13 yrs)
What you will be responsible for
- As Global Governance Data Analyst you will Research, create, and compile materials needed for effective discussion and planning Support and maintain tools and templates used in the reporting function. Develop and maintain dependencies, constraints & issue logs ensure data is tracked, measured, completed and reported to key stakeholders.
- Engage with process leads to challenge and problem solve variances from plan and issue resolution proactively.
- Proactively identify dependencies and bottlenecks, find alternate ways of resolving these issues and achieve committed deadlines.
- Create regular status reports and distribute to management for timely action or escalation / red flagging Identify risk and draw conclusions from these findings that can be effectively communicated to senior managers
- Maintain program Collaborate site or BOX (as defined within the program) with focus on document organization, and retention. Understand current state in order to contribute to the future state requirements of a streamlined operating model.
- Collect reporting requirements from global stakeholders to better plan for the future state or develop new report Coordinate, schedule and oversee project plan and assigned workstream activities through detailed management and oversight. Ensure timely completion of individual milestones and projects as a whole.
- Corporate governance analysts may also collaborate with technical personnel and work process owners to utilize data collection strategies to enhance business operations. These analysts can also oversee viability studies to determine the effectiveness, including cost, of possible solutions to organizational weaknesses. Corporate governance analysts may utilize methods like data warehousing when performing their job duties.
- Excellent technical abilities are the most important asset for data governance analysts, as they are responsible for ensuring an organization's data is accessible.
- Relevant technical skills or knowledge may include database modeling principles, SQL, Security Master, and Microsoft Office. Data governance analysts should have strong communication skills in order to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
Required Experience in:
- should have experience in research of data like - Top Executive and Board members - compensation benchmarking, Transparent accounting methods, General policy .etc
Experience : 5 - 13 yrs.