Senior HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:4107 Applications:342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Corporate Finance Role - Financial Planning & Analysis - IT/ITeS (5-10 yrs)
Salary Offered : 10-15 LPA
Job Role :
The person needs to manage the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) - Corporate Finance of the company (one of the fortune 500 company into IT/ITES domain).
Job Location : Gurgaon/ Mumbai
Shift Timing : 11 am to 8 pm
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Work closely with various Captive Offshore business groups.
- Monthly forecasting on direct cost, monitoring month end close and ensuring correct accounting treatment and booking of costs are done through proper Cost Centre Accounting, Accruals, Prepayments and adjustment Journals.
- Headcount Analysis, Monitoring Opex and EBITDA during the month end close.
- Analyze monthly operating results against plan/forecast.
- Preparation of Annual Budget as per the Planning cycle.
- Analysis between Plan, Forecast and Actual numbers, variance analysis and reasons thereof.
- Preparation of monthly P&L and various management reporting packs/reports.
- Coordinate financial forecasts, analysis and drive meaningful business action.
Key Performance Indicators :
- Timely delivery of the assignments.
- Proper delegation of work.
Scope of Work :
- Team Management.
- Leadership roles.
- Exposure of one of the 500 fortune company into IT/ITES domain
Desired Skills :
- 5 to 10 yrs of exp into corporate finance.
- B.com/ MBA (Finance)/ CA (Inter)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Application expertise for Oracle and MS Excel (including Macros), Hyperion Planning id preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.