VP at North Star Consulting
Views:546 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Corporate Engineering Manager - FMCG/Manufacturing/Agriculture (10-15 yrs)
- Maintenance Systems
- Ensure Maintenance systems are strengthened and reviewed for compliance
- Setup targets and SOP for the maintenance Systems
- Conduct monthly reviews for the region to understand the status of maintenance systems and implement the CAPA within timelines
- Ensure compliance to the SAP Maintenance tool.
- Engineering Stores
- Spares management and inventory review across the region.
- Ensure that Critical spares are defined and necessary stock levels maintained in the engineering stores.
- Ensure that spares are procured at the lower costs and utilized optimally.
- Engineering Capabilities
- Identify the training needs for the maintenance team. Develop required training modules.
- Conduct / organize trainings for the maintenance managers to grow the maintenance team.
- Ensure the Maintenance systems are audited and measured.
- Setup maintenance policies with the need for financial controls.
- Review Internal/external audit reports, to ensure adherence to SOPs
- Ensure corrective and preventive actions for the deviations are planned and executed on time.
- Co-ordinate for annual budgeting for the opex and capex for the region.
- Manage the budget in the best possible way.
- Maintain the Idle asset list and circulate to all units.
- Ensure that time-to-time EHS requirements are understood and implemented.
- Ensure timely completion of the sustainability projects that are taken during the course of the year.
- Conceptualize & drive implementation of different central engineering projects across factories
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.