Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:2681 Applications:608 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:357
Corporate Development/Merger & Acquisition Role - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-7 yrs)
The incumbent will be part of CEOs office responsible for priority projects, corporate development & M&A.
- He/She needs to identify, analyze and recommend potential acquisition and investment opportunities in accordance with the Company's strategic and financial growth objectives.
- This individual will provide the Senior Management team with insight into milestone progress, resource and information constraints, valuation and other negotiation issues in order to ensure successful deal execution.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- The incumbent will undertake due diligence on the business sectors and identify new business opportunities, strategic partnerships, etc
- Build market intelligence by tracking industry environment, regulatory changes, market dynamics, emerging trends, competitive activities
The successful candidate will drive the acquisition process from inception to close including the following responsibilities :
- Develop strong working relationships with various functional groups in the organization.
- Produce operational and valuation financial models collaborating with Business Units for evaluation of opportunity and incorporation into M&A valuation models ensuring complete alignment of financial and operational assumptions in deal evaluation.
- Coordinate management discussions preparing detailed agenda with acquisition targets.
- Advise on transaction process and assist in negotiations and related strategy, attend meetings and give comments on sale and purchase documentation until signing/closing as required by the company
- Integration of the acquired companies
- Responsible for Group Treasury and Investments.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- MBA Finance from Premier Institute
- Prior experience from Investment banking preferred.
- Previous exposure and solid understanding of the M&A process
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & team leadership skills;
- Outstanding technical / conceptual understanding of finance & valuations
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint). Core Competencies
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, good strategic thinking and business acumen
- High energy level, drive and a passion to succeed; eager to learn and to grow
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Self-starter, ownership and natural leadership & drive to get things done;
- Comfortable to work in a very dynamic, fast growing environment and an entrepreneurial, de-central organizations.
- Candidates willing to relocate to Chennai may only apply.
- Salary will be the best in the industry.