HR at Kanpeki Workforce Private Limited
Views:411 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Corporate Compliance Role - Legal - Freight Forwarding/Shipping Firm - LLB (5-10 yrs)
Corporate Compliance - Legal
- Mitigate compliance risks, implement the legal and regulatory risk compliance program and ensure the business is in compliance with local and international legislation and regulation.
- Basic understanding of MTO Act, Montreal Convention, Carriage of Goods by Sea Act , Environmental Laws etc
- Good understanding of POSH Law, Contract Act, etc
- Responsible for providing legal advice to the organization on both Non-Litigation and Litigation matters.
- Respond to ad hoc queries to include identification, analysis, and evaluation of risks in order to provide appropriate legal solutions.
- Provide legal advice to senior management regarding various corporate and business matters
- Drafting, vetting, negotiate and advise on a broad range of commercial contracts including master service agreements, Leave and License Agreement, Lease Deed, Warehousing Service Agreement, Transport Vendor Agreements, Addendum/Service Agreement, Attornment Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding, NOC, NDA. Custom Clearance and Freight Forwarding Agreements, intercompany agreements etc
- Draft reply to show cause notices, letters, any communication received from the regulators.
- Tracking of all cases filed by/against the company
- Coordinating with Legal Consultants or liaising for legal cases/ labour related cases and dispute resolutions
- Providing legal assistance to the Human Resources team for employment matters and contract to draft for employment and other related matters.
- Interact and co-ordinate with Legal Team of Holding Company, preparing reports and to implement effective solutions
- Assist the team with lodging of Insurance claims for any cargo damage claims and liaise with the Insurance Company
- Conducting training on some basic legal concepts
- Any other administrative and legal work as may be assigned by the Management
- Minimum 5-8 years of post-qualification experience
Computer Skill: Proficient in MS Office applications, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good team player, independent, meticulous, pro-active, high attention to detail, self-motivated and able to adapt in new challenges and with good communication skill
- Proficiency in English and Hindi
- Ability to anticipate legal issues or risks
- Committed, logical thinking and can work under pressure.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity, analytical skills, good interpersonal skills