Senior Consultant - Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:199 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Corporate Compliance Counsel Role - Manufacturing/Industrial Products (5-10 yrs)
- He / She would be responsible for commercial contracting and third party due diligence and closely working with global sourcing teams.
- Should have strong and verbal communication skills, a deep understanding of commercial contracting and third party compliance risks, a team mindset, and a proven ability to manage global, cross-functional projects.
- Should be experienced, energetic attorney who is skilled at implementing policies and procedures for commercial contracting and third party due diligence.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive enhancement of policies and procedures for supplier due diligence and contracting
- Ensure the highest levels of ethics and compliance throughout organization's supply chain.
- Draft template commercial agreements for the global sourcing organization
- Subject matter expert in supplier due diligence and anti-corruption controls
- Provide training to the global souring organization and suppliers on topics including commercial contracting, anti-corruption, anti-money laundering, and trade controls
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance commercial excellence within organization.
Skills & Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of best practices for vendor contracting and due diligence
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Results oriented with an ability to manage projects to completion with a high degree of independence
- High-level of understanding of FCPA and UK Bribery Act compliance best practices
- Earns the trust and confidence of peers and senior management
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- 5 - 10 years of compliance or related legal experience
- Experience with vendor contracting and due diligence
- Law degree or degree in a relevant field
- Experience working in an industrial manufacturing company preferred
- Speak and write fluent English. Mandarin language knowledge is an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.