Corporate Communication Role - BFSI (2-4 yrs)
Corporate Communication Role
1. Strong Media Relations - Relevant media experience, preferably in the BFSI sector. Should be hands on during media meetings/press meets/ events.
2. Strong editorial skills for media outreach support, internal newsletters and thought leadership pieces.
3. Sound understanding of social media platforms/tools/online media.
4. To upload and maintain Corporate Communications department repository.
5. Web support to upload Press Release and media coverage.
1) Strong command over English language and excellent content writing skills
2) Good interpersonal skills, domain knowledge
3) Should be proficient in Microsoft word/power point/excel. Knowledge of online/digital tools
4) Identify relevant industry forums/ thought leadership/ speaker opportunities.
5) PR measurement and reporting
6) Periodic reports of audit/Risk/compliance teams + maintaining CC dashboard and repository
7) Ability to adapt to real time requirements of the Corporate Communication Department
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.