BFSI Hiring at PeopleKonnect
Views:546 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Corporate Commercial Lawyer - Legal Firm (3-10 yrs)
Key Requirement :
- Corporate commercial lawyer having hands-on experience in actively handling corporate commercial transactions (Private Equity & Venture Capital, Merger & Acquisitions and Joint Ventures) and corporate commercial advisory.
- Having led or been an integral part of the team has advised on various stages of the corporate commercial transaction, including due diligence, term sheets, drafting and negotiating transaction documents, and carrying out regulatory/secretarial actions arising from the transaction.
- In-depth knowledge of Companies Act and Rules and foreign exchange management regulations in India.
Expectations on Soft Skills:
- Ability to independently manage clients with limited senior intervention.
- Getting work done and being able to manage teams of 1-2 junior associates.
- Ability to provide solution-oriented advice.