Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:6284 Applications:1804 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:859
Corporate & Business Strategy Role - Global Banking/Financial Services (0-12 yrs)
We are currently running a few mandates in the Corporate Strategy space with a few of our Global banking / Financial Services Clients in Bangalore/Mumbai/ Hyderabad.
These roles are all aligned to specific business lines of the firm and the role will be to drive deep dive analysis of the aligned business to provide clear and insightful reports to senior management and develop business strategies such as - new product development / New growth Markets and geographies/ market sizing and competitor analysis.
We are looking for candidates with MBAs from the Tier 1 B schools ( Global and India ). Experience in Management Consulting for Asset Management / Banking sector would be preferred.
Some of the role and responsibilities are listed below:
1. Support business unit's strategic initiatives, keeping in mind business perspective & vision. Assess feasibility with the Senior Leadership Team to help drive strategic initiatives & conceptualize the business unit's digital strategy i.e. support evaluation of product portfolios, streamlining go-to-market processes, and delivering technology-inspired client experience designed for the digital era
2. Continuously help develop and improve our tools and processes to support business analysis, through synthesis of available information to create meaningful data for observation & interpretation.
3. Examples of type of strategic projects include: increasing market share in specific funds / new product (fund) launch / ramp up of existing businesses / risk management, etc. Analyzing, and summarizing important developments related to the global asset management/ hedge fund/ Investment banking industry.
4. Actively participating in and contributing to the firm's research into new and existing businesses and investment strategies. Building and analyzing large financial datasets; market sizing and researching new areas for firm's growth across geography and industry.
5.Building narratives through qualitative and quantitative tools to support the research; independently working on research projects with the global team.
6. Able to develop own point of view, have intellectual ownership of project(s), ability to review own point of view in light of new information and communicate the same to the senior leadership team
7. Anticipate bottlenecks, provide leadership escalation, prioritize and execute projects, balance business needs vs. practical considerations / constraints, ensure quality in deliverables
8. Communicate the goals of leadership, critical business initiatives, and upcoming developments across the global organization.
This will be strategic role and the clients will be looking to hire the very best.