Recruiter at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:7651 Applications:2322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:218
Corporate Business Strategy Role - Consulting Firm (3-9 yrs)
Evaluate market trends, value chain, competition, business and operational models, customer segments, regulations, channel strategies, identify opportunities for market entry, market expansion and growth operational improvement, including resolving integration issues and synergy assessment, headcount and facilities optimization etc; Work with client engagement teams executing organization projects which support key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for business; Be responsible for understanding the client's growth vision, business model, resources, strategy and planning, and risks; Evaluate clients business model, value chain, competition, operating model, cost structure and identify opportunities for sustainable cost reduction, zero-basing capabilities, headcount and footprint optimization, and process excellence; Effectively participate with teams with diverse skills and backgrounds, while staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business; The candidate may be required to lead and support multiple projects simultaneously, as required, while ensuring quality and timely deliverables; Assist in practice building and business development efforts by leveraging internal network and relationships.
Ideal candidates should have knowledge in some of the following areas:
- Market Assessment : Experience in market assessment, market sizing and analysis, customer analysis, trend analysis, business case development etc;
- Strategy Development and Business Planning : Current state and gap analysis, future state strategy development, value proposition creation etc;
- Competitor Assessment : Competitor landscape assessment, competitor market performance and strategies, products and offerings analysis, SWOT analysis etc;
- Research Analysis : Ability to synthesize complex information and generate detailed insights based on primary and secondary research information, with a demonstrated aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis etc;
- Financial Analysis : P&L Forecasting, EBITDA analysis, gross margin impact analysis, developing cost models, revenue models etc.
The incumbent should be able to demonstrate thorough knowledge and proven success in supporting large teams throughout the design and implementation of changes to strategy and operations (including people, processes, and technology changes).
An ideal candidate should have :
- Experience in working with or leading consulting teams in projects;
- Strategic, analytical and creative thinking, structured problem solving, taking and leading initiatives; Ability to synthesize complex information and generate meaningful insights based on analysis of clients data and information from primary and secondary research;
- Ability to marry quantitative and qualitative analysis into meaningful storyboards and insights; Experience with analysis and modeling using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Visual Basic, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, UI Path or other similar tools; Experience in working with databases such as Capital IQ, Avention, Factiva, World Bank etc; Understanding of Project Management techniques and tools;
- Ability to support business and practice development efforts (ex: proposals, thought leadership, case studies, work plans and internal team metric trackers); Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills, ability to build meaningful and collaborative relationships with team members.
Years of Experience :
- Management Consulting team currently seeks a senior associate with experience between 4-7 years.
- Relevant work experience will be considered based on the interview process.
Professional and Educational Background : Position requires an MBA or equivalent post-graduate degree from a top business school, together with an undergraduate degree in engineering, arts and economics, sciences or business.