Senior Consultant at Careernet Technology
Views:823 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Corporate Business Finance Role - CA (7-15 yrs)
- Finalising monthly MIS & KPI of the Business Unit, center profitability, rolling out budgets and tracking actual performance
- Ensuring accurate month-close; preparing PL & BS of the Business Unit
- Assisting Business Head in preparing annual and other strategic business plans with cross functional coordination
- Working on various Adhoc analysis required by the Business Head
- Bring controls and work with Operations and Center teams in ensuring that they are being followed on-ground
- Supporting in internal & statutory audits
- Ensuring accurate Capex accounting of the centers and spend is in line with Capex budget
- Building control mechanism around revenue assurance, inventory, consumption, collection, fixed assets, etc.
- Preparing review decks of the Business Unit for board presentation
- Reviewing direct and indirect costs.
Functional Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge of Finance and Accounting
- Proficient in MS office- Excel, Power Point
- Strong Analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Team oriented and process driven
- Solution mindset
- Ability to manage team size of 6-7.