Recruiter at Hireex Consultants
Views:187 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Corporate Access Role (3-8 yrs)
Responsible for Corporate Access including generation of new ideas to bridge the gap between corporates and clients, bringing in new initiatives and processes
- Maintaining existing corporate relations as well as getting new relations on board
- Facilitate direct access of companies for the institutional investors via various means such as Road shows, Reverse Road shows, Investor Conferences - Domestic & International, for investors.
- Organize various investor concalls and roadshows with Industry experts as well as listed corporate based on specific events
- Build extensive relationship across all sectors and further continue to develop new relations through strong references.
- Get votes from top domestic mutual funds and Insurance for Corporate Access related activities.
- Plan, schedule, and manage non-deal road shows, reverse road shows, and investor access events
- Work closely with research teams, equity sales teams and other divisions to design and execute savvy, well planned conferences and other events
- Support and implement processes and systems for the Research team
a) Corporate Access Team:
- For organizing client facing events and road shows
- For relationship building with Corporates across sectors
- For Networking with the Corporates
- For supporting them for roadshows, expert calls etc.
c) Institutional Sales Team:
- For providing corporate connect
- For client servicing through road shows, calls, conferences etc.
- For media interactions and events
e) Database Manager:
- For data support
f) Corporates/ Industry associations/Relevant organizations:
- For understanding business to aid view formation
- For relationship management
- For participation in events"
g) Clients (existing as well as prospective):
- For events
- For relationship building
Educational Qualifications: MBA / Post Graduate in any Discipline
Experience: 3+ Years in CAG, investor relations
Domain Knowledge: Networking, knowledge of equities
IT Skills: MS Office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.