Manager - HR (CORPORATE) at Coromandel International Limited
Views:111 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Coromandel International - Manager/Senior Manager/Consultant - SAP PM (8-10 yrs)
- 8 to 10 years of SAP PM configuration with one End-to-End Implementations
- Experience preferably from a large Manufacturing or IT setup would be preferred
- Provide specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the PM module of ECC 6 and SAP S/4 HANA.
- Good knowledge, ability to understand design/mapping of interfaces & with non-SAP 3rd party systems and SAP systems.
- Configuration and customizing as per best practice of SAP Plant Maintenance.
- Configuration entire master data: PM Materials, Assembly, Serial Number, BOM, Maintenance Task List, Measuring Point, Counters, PM Work Centers, and Maintenance Plans.
- Configuration of Breakdown Process, Corrective Maintenance Process, Performance Based Preventive Maintenance Process, Time Based Preventive Maintenance Process, Refurbishment Process, External Service Management Process, Calibration Process.
- Conduct/participate in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Ensure the integrity of the finance configuration of the SAP system.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests. Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Demonstrate proof of concept & assist in training activities
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Develop functional specifications and works with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing
- Lead and coordinate the work of a small team
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation, and conflict management skills Ownership.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.