Deputy Manager - HR at Coromandel International Limited
Views:171 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Coromandel International Limited - Manager - Consumer Connect (5-10 yrs)
Manager Consumer Connect
- Responsible for Marketing Support for South 1 and South 2 regions (AP, TG, KAR, TN)
1. Crop Based Solutions: Based on the markets, crops and the products, formulate a crop-based package of practices with technical guidance of Consumer Connect Head for better productivity. Educate the Agronomist to handle the problem situations and provide best solutions for the farmers at any stage of the crop cycle.
2. Campaign Management: Participating in product launches, Dealer trainings and Crop seminars/Big farmer meetings, special campaigns and educating dealers and farmers on Product knowledge. Providing need base technical support to the marketing staff
3. Pyramid of Influence: Associating with Universities, Seed Companies, contract farming firms and Micro Influencers to promote our nutrition schedules, products on different crops.
4. Business development in new segments: Support business by focusing and activating new segments like poly house/FPOs/Sugar Institutions
5. MDT productivity enhancement: Devising product training material for MDTs and planning training through concerned Agronomists, to have training on product knowledge, market knowledge, competitor knowledge, customer knowledge and company knowledge to improve their productivity.
6. Identification of new crop segments/markets for products
7. Provide technical Support to branding team for developing product literature in local/regional languages
8. Providing inputs for new product development based on farmer practices/market demand.
9. Closely work with field team to understand their ATL requirements and Coordinate with CRM team and Branding team for ensuring Digital Promotions and farmer calls.
10. Support CRM for developing farmer database
11. Market intelligence: Capture competitors' information and provide to higher management on monthly basis.
Competency Profile / Skill set required:
- Ready to travel for minimum 15 to 20 days in a month and ability to work in open field conditions (Must)
- Basic Knowledge of Agri inputs and crops (must)
- Good communication skills (must)
-Candidate with Telugu or any South Speaking language (Preferred)
- Enough exposure of MS Office (particularly power point) (must)
- Positive attitude to learn
- Flexibility to take up assignments in new segments
- Strong believer in systems and processes.
- BSc Agri. and MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Agri. Business Management/Rural Management from reputed Institute with 4+ years of experience