Manager - HR (CORPORATE) at Coromandel International Limited
Views:2180 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Coromandel International - Head - Supply Chain Management (15-20 yrs)
Position : Head - SCM
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : MBA with specialization in Supply Chain
Years of Experience : 15 years & above
Age : Not more than 48 years
Critical Experience or exposure deemed essential :
- Leadership experience in sourcing (domestic and Ex Import), Strategic vendor management, Cost optimization, Logistics, Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in agrochemical and chemical industries
- Preferred experience in Third Party Manufacturing activities.
- Should have handled process procurement specially from China and handled the volume of 1000 crore per annum.
Job Responsibilities :
- Formulating and implementing Policies, Processes and Systems for the entire Operations - planning, procurement, logistics and commercial (for technical plants) Expertise in procurement and logistic planning to meet demand forecast and production plans
- Extensive leadership experience of sourcing packing material and raw materials (chemicals, solvents and active ingredients) through domestic and international procurement to meet price, quality and delivery metrics
- Monitoring international and domestic SCM intelligence. Market and price trend analysis for optimal price negotiations, seizing opportunities or mitigating risks
- Strategic vendor management in India and overseas, developing alternate procurement sources
- Interact with external stakeholders Excise and Customs, DGFT and Port authorities and influence strategy in accordance with local Regulations and compliance.
- Lead and mentor professional team
- Closely interact with Finance, and factory to ensure optimization of inventory - avoiding loss in production / sales as well as avoiding tying up excess working capital
- Managing logistics-optimizing costs and maximizing performance
- Managing third party manufacturing operations