Deputy Manager - HR at Coromandel International Limited
Views:366 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Coromandel International - General Manager - Projects (16-18 yrs)
Name of SBU- Crop Protection
Position- General Manager - Projects
Location - Ankleshwar
Qualification - BE/B.Tech/M.Tech in Chemical Engineering
Years of Experience - 18-20yrs.
Age- 40-44 yrs
Critical Experience or exposure deemed essential:
- Preferably in chemical, fertilizer or Agro Chemical
- Exposure to working with improvement initiatives such as ISO, TPM, TQM, Six Sigma, and 5S
- Leading and guiding team for Interaction with R &D /Pilot Plant/Analytical /SCM and Mfg. Teams for ongoing projects
- This person will be responsible for the projects of all the three technical manufacturing plants (Ankleshwar, Sarigam & Dahej)
- Identification of project needs for all the three plants and project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Preparation of capex proposal and on time execution of capex proposal.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems and Fine tuning of the project plan as per the User demand
- Drive the Project execution through the team and vendors Implementation and follow all Safety norms and environmental norms and following contractor Legal formalities like ESIC & WC policy
- Review of Cost evaluation of Process
- Assist in Driving the cost improvement initiatives for the organization to ensure successful implementation of TQM initiatives ensure optimal levels of manpower/machinery utilization at minimum costs.
- Lead Site teams to achieve the Target of Cost and Timeline
- Set KRA/KPI targets of team
- Review performance
- Chemical Engineering
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process
- Project Management
- TQM (5S, Kaizen, QCC etc)
- IMS Quality Systems
Behavioral Competencies :
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Initiatives (ownership)
- Interpersonal Skills