HR at coromandel international limited
Views:328 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Coromandel International - Deputy Manager - Legal (5-8 yrs)
This role will be primarily responsible for assisting on all corporate legal work with prime focus on drafting and reviewing of commercial contracts, corporate litigation and arbitration, and digitalization initiatives such as Contract Management System (CMS), Litigation Management System (LMS), and any other similar initiatives. Key responsibilities shall be as follows:
- Partnering with business and rendering practical legal advice/solutions.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts for various business units and corporate functions of the organization through CMS.
- Reviewing existing standard templates and preparing new standard templates for the contracts/agreements required by various BUs and corporate functions.
- Provide training sessions to the business teams, to enable the adaption of CMS and mitigate major teething issues.
- Evaluating legal documents and Co-coordinating with lawyers, law firms, and Senior Counsels for representation of the organization before Supreme Court, High Court and/or any other courts.
- Tracking all corporate litigations through LMS.
- Record keeping and digitalizing of all corporate litigation documents to create digital repository.
- Reviewing and formulating action plans for pending litigations and arbitrations.
- Create a digital database for Coromandel's immovable properties and prepare gap assessment report.
- Prepare various status reports and presentations for briefing senior management.
- Supporting key business initiatives like JVs, M&A, and overseas businesses.
- Supporting on Knowledge Management initiatives and conducting training and awareness sessions for legal, regulatory, and compliance requirements.
- Strengthening of system, process and SOPs of CMS, LMS, and other initiatives/activities of legal functions.