HR at Cornerstone On Demand
Views:330 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Cornerstone OnDemand - Technical Architect - AWS (10-15 yrs)
- 10+ years of experience, with at least 4 years as an Architect and active hands-on development experience in object-oriented languages.
- Strong in OOP and SOLID principles along with industry standard design patterns and practices.
- Experience architecting and developing Microservices, RESTful services, or other SOA development experience (preferably AWS)
- Highly efficient data persistent design techniques. Strong understanding of data retrieval performance (queries, caching). Able to optimize designs/queries for scale.
- Proficient experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server/Postgres. Exposure to other non-relational DBs like MongoDB is a plus!
- Good understanding on how to deal with concurrency and parallel work streams.
- Should have work experience in Agile SCRUM.
- Should be very good at analyzing and Debugging/Troubleshooting functional and technical issues.
- Should have good insight on Performance/Optimization techniques.
- Good understanding on secure development practices and proactively codes to avoid security issues. Able to resolve all findings.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in working on projects public cloud providers like Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Conversant in algorithms, software design patterns, and their best usage on.
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal oversight.
- Good team player with the ability to handle multiple concurrent priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Passion for continuous process and technology improvement
- AWS Architect Certification preferable.