HR at Core Facilities
Views:531 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Core Facilities - Chief Marketing Officer (10-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally.
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts.
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations.
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team.
- Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with clients, management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services.
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations.
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales.
- Hold regular meetings with account managers to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above standard.
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and trade shows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets.
- Strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns.
- Excellent analytical skills - translate into actionable insights for the business.
- Development and management of an annual marketing budget and ROI projections.
- Experience with improving Lead Generation.
- Ability to lead a team of writers, designers, and campaign managers.
- Knowledge of branding and Content writing experience.