Co-Founder at Cora Healthcare
Views:268 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Cora HealthCare - Growth Hacker (2-5 yrs)
We are an early stage angel funded startup in social commerce. We are a tight knit team who hustles and achieves 2x of what we set out to. We believe in giving onus and ownership to each team member to push and achieve their best. Experiment, measure and learn is the only mantra here.
We are looking for growth hackers to help us unlock latent demand in the health space.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Organic + Inorganic Top of the funnel to bottom of the funnel acquisition
2. Adept at performance marketing
3. In love with the digital space to understand multiple platforms, their algorithms and their strengths and curate strategy around that
4. Manage a team (in the next 2 months)
You work with the founders directly and get to be a part of the next big thing in consumer tech. You have the chance to be a part of the core team driving week-on-week success.
Whom do we prefer?
1. Folks who have startup experience
2. Previous experience in growth hacking/performance marketing
If you're a major from digital marketing (MICA), or anyone with an analytical bent of mind to understand insights from data works. We want out of the box thinkers, but ones who can measure their out-of-the box deliverables :)
Ps. This is an IN-OFFICE job, we sit out of MG Road, Bangalore which is non-negotiable.