HR Manager at Talent Giants Consultancy Services LLP
Views:114 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Copywriter - Product Marketing - B2B SaaS (2-7 yrs)
We are looking for a talented Product Copywriter to craft compelling product collaterals for our business. As a product copywriter, you will be responsible for creating engaging, informative, and persuasive content that showcases our products and convinces customers to make a purchase.
Here is what you will do :
1. Write engaging and compelling content for Illumine's product features and solutions to educate the audience with a simple narrative. Your writing should engage our audience, drive action, and contribute to our overall marketing and business goals.
2. Research industry topics and trends, and optimize content for organic search
3. Produce videos, testimonials, case studies, battle cards, competitor landing pages and other collaterals as needed to explain product features / use cases.
4. Publish announcements, newsletters etc. to amplify feature releases
5. Ideate and develop info-graphics to make data intuitive to understand for readers
6. Revise and edit pieces, and collaborate with other writers and marketers to ensure brand consistency.
7. Work with clear success metrics for content production and contribute to discussions around content optimisation.
What our ideal candidate would look like:
- You have 2-3 years of experience working in B2B SaaS, with specific experience of creating product marketing collaterals in the tech/product domain across the sales funnel.
- You have strong storytelling skills with a focus on crafting compelling, creative copy which reflects an understanding of product features and value proposition.
- You have direct experience of conducting user research (speaking directly with clients to capture their experience to create assets like case studies and video testimonials)
- You don't just create content but are also invested in knowing if it works. You're comfortable with analytics like click-through rates, open rates, and organic reach.
- You have prior experience of optimising content for search engines using keywords, meta tags and other SEO techniques
- You are a team player and can collaborate with other teams like Design, Marketing, and Sales to align content with the company's brand.
- You can share a portfolio of published articles as part of your application.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.