Business Head at First Meridian
Views:197 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Copy/Content Lead - Social Media (5-7 yrs)
Primary responsibilities :
1. Conceptualize and write insightful, witty personal finance content for all social media channels - think short animated videos, memes, gifs, thought leadership posts, carousels, reels, audio spots. The canvas is yours. The only rule we have is to keep it fun and engaging, even entertaining! Finance is boring, but it doesn't have to be.
2. Strategize for each social channel - you know what works on Twitter. And how it is different from Instagram. You know your audience well and can change your tone of voice at the drop of a hat.
3. Make and execute a content calendar - build the right content pillars, identify relevant topicals and map it out on a quarterly basis.
4. Developing influencer campaigns with micro and nano influencers that help drive community growth (followers) and community engagement (conversations).
Secondary responsibilities :
- From time to time you'll get to write copy for the app. If you haven't done this before that's ok. Neither had we. But it's not that hard.
- You'll also have the opportunity to connect with our customers by handling customer support queries.
- Client is a start-up and we all wear many different hats.
- Our customers are thrilled to get timely, helpful responses from all members of our team, even our marketing and engineering heads.
- It's an amazing feeling to receive compliments from our customers when we help them with their queries. (And you'll be surprised how much you'll learn about our customers just by chatting with them on WhatsApp!)
Must haves :
- 5 to 7 years of writing experience
- Kickass copy portfolio that demonstrates ability to write short form content for social media
- Nuanced understanding of what works on which social media platform
- Can write both English and Hindi with same high level of craft
- Lead influencer partnerships and engage with them to create brand content
- Bonus - TVCs in your portfolio
You are a fit if :
- You eat social media content for breakfast
- Moment and meme marketing is your superpower
- You're excited about making personal finance cool and hip
- You're a self starter and don't need direction on a day to day basis - super important!
- Your can wear multiple hats and step outside your primary responsibilities whenever it would help the team or our customers
- You're curious about customers and solving their pain points with your craft
- You're enthusiastic about start-ups and would like to be on the front lines of building a world-class company.
- Even though we're a start-up we don't skimp on paying our people. We do have a high bar and if you meet it, we'll ensure that the pay matches what we ask of you.
What's our office scene?
We are a company born in the pandemic. For now, we're completely remote. Once it's safe, we'll be located in Gurgaon. So our preference is to be together under one roof. That way we can build an amazing culture together.
If you're applying from outside Delhi NCR and absolutely can't relocate, still send in your application. It'll boil down to your Portfolio and how well you ace the interviews.