Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consultants
Views:275 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Coordinator - Marketing Operations - Product Firm (3-5 yrs)
A leading product MNC is Marketing Operations Coordinator to join their growing global Marketing team. This role will develop the marketing operations function and collaborate on the development of scalable processes and programs that enable the global marketing team to deliver aggressive results. We are seeking a professional who is a collaborative, goal-oriented operations expert, adept at managing marketing and sales technology stacks with proven abilities to drive operational efficiencies to unlock business insights.
The Marketing Operations Coordinator will assist with building, maintaining, and reporting on our marketing technology stack and campaign outputs, supporting operations across multiple channels and functions to drive measurable acquisition, retention, and ROI for the business.
The individual in this role will have the opportunity to :
- Partner with colleagues across Marketing and Sales in creating and executing the strategic vision for data architecture, scalable programs and processes, as well as reporting for marketing attribution and ROI.
- Create and maintain global marketing reporting dashboards to provide insights into pipeline metrics, marketing campaigns, BDR activities, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization and improved performance.
- Maintain opt-in compliance and accurate list building, as well as database segmentation by market, industry, persona, etc. to support marketing programs and analysis.
- Assist in the creation of a website, pillar page, and landing page ecosystem, including SEO strategy, website maintenance, optimization, and architecture.
- Coordinate with Marketing Operation Director on project management tasks, including campaign cadence/calendaring, marketing resource management, project template development, etc. using Mavenlink.
Qualifications and Skills :
- 2+ years- experience in a Marketing role, operations focus preferred
- Strong at working with teams to automate real-time reporting and forecasting of marketing data that is dynamic and scalable.
- Expert-level proficiency with HubSpot and SFDC and ability to own marketing campaign automation.
- Hands-on marketing platform experience including Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Gainsight, Gong, and others.
- Strong analysis, strategic, and creative thinking. Passion for using data, insights, and trends to understand customer behavior with a test-and-adjust mentality.
- Highly organized, methodical, and process-driven, demonstrating a drive to continuously improve and apply learnings on an ongoing basis.
- Strong leadership with an emphasis on collaboration, proactive, flexible, can-do attitude.
- Strong project and program management skills, with the ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously.
- Preference for variety over consistency- predictable patterns of repeated activities- in one's workday.
- Ability to cut through ambiguity.