Partner Sourcing- AGI at Live Connections Placements Private Limited
Views:227 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Coordinator - Learning & Development - Insurance (6-10 yrs)
We are seeking an experienced professional to join Human Resources Learning and Development as a Catastrophe, Advanced Analytics & Actuaries Coordinator. Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Collaborate with learning designers and tower leads to build learning proposals for incoming needs.
- Create innovative, contemporary visual design for eLearning, videos, and classroom decks
- Work with learning designers to prototype digital learning solutions, present to stakeholders, gain feedback, and iterate on prototypes prior to the start of development.
- Develop digital solutions using instructional design methodology and adult learning principles.
- Pilot learning products, seek feedback, and iterate on solutions to create the best product for the learner.
- Explore new technologies such as VR/AR on appropriate projects
- 5-8 years of learning and development experience with a focus on digital solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of learning authoring tools
- Some experience involving administrative work (i.e., scheduling, prioritizing, multi-tasking) required, insurance services sector experience helpful.
- Microsoft office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong working knowledge of video creation and audio editing
- Demonstrated project management ability, experience managing multiple priorities, setting work in motion, navigating the organization, and working with all levels of learners.
- Proven technical acumen; experience with eLearning applications.
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational ability.
- Ability to grasp complex business information