Partner at Joy Of Growing People Solutions
Views:499 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
COO - Real Estate/NPA Management - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (15-20 yrs)
COO - Real Estate/NPA Management
1. Provide operational support to the organization such that there is alignment to the company's business plan and overall strategic vision.
2. Partner with the leadership team to achieve favorable financial results with respect to sales, profitability, systems, reporting and controls.
3. Create effective measurement tools to gauge the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external operational processes.
4. Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, facilities and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and use of resources and materials.
5. Establishes, communicates, and implements operations-related policies, practices, standards, and security measures to ensure effective and consistent support and execution.
6. Provide accurate and timely reports & MIS outlining the operational condition of the company.
7. Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in operations management.
8. Work closely with senior management team to create, implement and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures and reporting systems all designed to foster growth, profitably and efficiencies within the company.
9. Forge strategic partnerships and relationships within and outside the organization for the growth of the company
Functions reporting to the COO :
2. IT (except Information Security)
3. Administration & Security
4. Central Support and MIS
5. Documentation Management
Required Education and Experience :
1. Degree and MBA from Top Business School Preferred
2. Min. 15 years of relevant experience
3. Exceptional executive presence, business acumen and presentation skills
4. Budgeting and/or financial focused mind-set helpful
5. Preferably should have headed large size branches with business of 25000cr and above or headed operations department at its head office for a financial services organization or preferable a bank
6. Should have a flair for many technology (tech savvy) in managing the operations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.