Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:556 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
COO - Backend Operations - PMS & AIF (4-10 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Manage the complete backend operations of the Organisation so as to deliver best in class service to discerning Ultra HNI clients.
- Ensure compliance to SEBI Guidelines and other statutory requirements under the Companies Act.
Key Deliverables :
- Supervise, monitor and ensure smooth Operations and Customer Services functions of PMS & AIF
- Client On-boarding
- Cash Flow Management
- Trading and Settlement
- MIS and Reporting
- Customer Service
- Distributor and Vendor Management
- Co-coordinate with Fund Managers and Product team for structuring various Equity and capital market products in PMS and AIF structures.
- Provide support for smooth on boarding of the investors and quick resolution of the queries / complaints raised by the investors .
- Prepare / manage, review and ensure accurate MIS for the management.
- Prepare, maintain, review and update PMS and AIF Operations Manual.
- Continuously reviewing processes for further improvements and automation.
- To develop the MIS frameworks for the business to be presented to senior management and business heads.
- Provide adequate training to new team members.
- Perform due diligence check and SLA review of various service providers and vendors.
- Identify commercial arrangements/options that enhance service support and delivery
Qualifications & Experience :
Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance
- 4-8 years of work experience in PMS, AIF, Wealth Management back-end operations
- Sound knowledge of SEBI guidelines and other statutory requirements under the Companies Act
- IT savvy
- Sharp eye for detail
- Customer orientation
- Expertise in Data analytics
- Process optimisation / automation
- Mature and cooled headed
- Analytical skills/problem-solving ability
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Holistic thinking approach