Talent Acquisition at Convosight
Views:1197 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Convosight - Data Analyst (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
Work Experience : 2-4 years
What if, you had a chance to be a part of something iconic? At Convosight, we are on a mission - to help community builders become community entrepreneurs.
We are building a first of it's kind community management platform for community builders who are looking to build, grow, engage and monetize their online communities. Launched initially for Facebook Groups, over 4000+ Facebook Group Admins trust Convosight to manage more than 82M members today. Empowering an underserved dimension of passion economy and our category defining work has already earned laurels and recognition from the best in the industry.
And this is just the beginning:
With our eyes set on the future, we are looking for a Data Reporting Analyst to help us create meaningful insights from consumer data extracted from online conversations
Who are we looking for?
We are looking to hire a passionate individual with an analytical mindset to join our Data Science team. Doing this, you have the opportunity to delve into millions of rows and make a difference to Fortune 100 companies across the globe.
- You have 2-4 years of experience working in the industry. You have worked extensively on generating and reporting insights, preferably for a product startup.
- Communication & collaboration skills. Youhave good communication skills and can effectively communicate your thoughts, ideas and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Attention to Detail is your thing: You have an eye for identifying patterns and trends. You can interpret data, analyze results, use statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Data manipulation skills: You have the ability to distill findings/insights from complex data. Experience with SQL will play a huge role here.
- You are an Individual Contributor with a sense of Business Acumen and a hunger to make an impact.
- Experience in Text/Conversational Analysis will be big plus
- Qualification: Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics
- Experience with Tools: Power Bi or Tableau, Metabase, Google Analytics, Clevertap, Mix Panel
What kind of work will you be doing?
- Enable all within the organization to get quality and useful metrics to be able to use for decision making.
- Capture data from many platforms such as FB, GA, WA, Websites etc.
- Work closely with the technology team to automate the flow of data into consolidated data portals.
- Gather data requirements and analytics needs from Brands team to develop analytics and reports.
- Manage data quality and report production ensuring appropriate calculations and statistical techniques are applied.
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis on both user and product to provide insights for marketing campaigns and the product.
- Creating the required dashboards for the Brands team with the performance improvement related queries.
- Track the KPIs, identify the gaps and opportunities.
- Formulate different experiments to meet the KPIs
- Identify opportunities across clients to apply experimentation