HR at Profuse HR Consultancy
Views:2250 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Controlling Consultant - SAP FICO/CO - IT (8-14 yrs)
- Fund management Worked on Fund Center, Commitment item, Fund.
- Treasury Worked on In house cash, Interest calculation on Investment.
- ICWA/CA with more than 8 years in SAP
- Experience of implementing large government SAP project is added advantage
- Should have experience of at least 3 end-to-end SAP implementation as CO consultant.
- Good understanding of Controlling processes
- Must have experience in GST, COPA, Fund Management, Product Costing, Activity-based costing, Costing Sheet
- Good to have experience in Travel and expense management, Treasury, Joint Venture Accounting, Fund Management
- Must have good exposure to SAP implementation and support in India
- Must have experience in writing complex functional specifications including interfaces and custom programs, working with technical programmers to analyze defects and propose solutions
- Flexible to travel across locations in India for project implementation & support.
- Very good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Well versed in English and Hindi