HR at Profuse HR Consultancy
Views:2268 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Controlling Consultant - SAP FICO/CO - IT (8-14 yrs)
- Fund management Worked on Fund Center, Commitment item, Fund.
- Treasury Worked on In house cash, Interest calculation on Investment.
- ICWA/CA with more than 8 years in SAP
- Experience of implementing large government SAP project is added advantage
- Should have experience of at least 3 end-to-end SAP implementation as CO consultant.
- Good understanding of Controlling processes
- Must have experience in GST, COPA, Fund Management, Product Costing, Activity-based costing, Costing Sheet
- Good to have experience in Travel and expense management, Treasury, Joint Venture Accounting, Fund Management
- Must have good exposure to SAP implementation and support in India
- Must have experience in writing complex functional specifications including interfaces and custom programs, working with technical programmers to analyze defects and propose solutions
- Flexible to travel across locations in India for project implementation & support.
- Very good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Well versed in English and Hindi
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.