Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:3800 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Controllership - Financial Reporting - Bank (8-12 yrs)
Hiring for a leading bank
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounts.
- Audit of financial accounts / related reporting
- Month end closure of books of accounts and ownership of GL balances
- Month-end / inter /intra month provisioning and other accounting entries
- Consolidation of financial accounts
- Maintenance of fixed assets / Capitalisation/ disposal
- Financial disclosures/information to regulators, exchanges, external and internal stakeholders
- Documentation and periodic review of key processes and controls relating to Financial reporting
- Preparation / updation / reviews of accounting policy of the Bank to ensure they are consistent with latest guidance issued by ICAI, RBI, SEBI, MCA
- System enhancements, BRDs, UATs, etc relating to CBS accounts, Trial Balance and other financial reporting
- Devising and setting accounting entries for new system products
- Implementation of IndAS
- Internal Financial Controls
- Working actively with other functional and business teams on accounting treatments new transactions and operational arrangements
- Reinforcing and embed strong control framework around current processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.