Independent Legal Recruiter at Avimukta
Views:491 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Contracts Specialist - Management Consulting Firm - LLB (3-9 yrs)
This global management consulting firm is looking to hire contracts specialists to expand its legal team in India. Ideally looking at somebody to manage the following roles and responsibilities:
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide array of commercial agreements, including global master services agreements, procurement agreements, licensing agreements, partnership agreements, nondisclosure agreements.
- Experienced in drafting legal documents
- Provide general counseling and management of a full spectrum of business and legal issues, in addition to licensing and intellectual property matters, data protection, competition law and trade regulations, and conflicts of interests
- Act as a bridge between functions and business for resolving legal issues
Candidate Qualifications :
- Graduate degree in Law from an accredited law and admitted to practice
- 4-9 years of commercial contracting experience with international exposure.
- 3+ years with a reputable law firm preferable, prior relevant in-house experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills