Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:326 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Contracting Manager - IT (11-17 yrs)
About The Company:
ARA's client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations Services, and it's Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
- Lead, structure, draft and negotiate complex client transactions in a fast-paced corporate environment including: master services agreements, outsourcing agreements, statements of work, service level agreements, licensing agreements, SaaS agreements, data transfer agreements, requests for proposals and agreements involving cloud, blockchain security, automation, systems integration and agile development.
- Advise senior company leadership on legal risks associated with transactions and understanding of the larger market.
- Manage and advise junior legal professionals in transactions and related matters.
- Act, and continuously evolve as, a knowledgeable and relevant advisor on legal and commercial risks associated with transactions while supporting Legal, Business and Sales Leadership in shaping and executing It's market-facing strategies.
- Lead, structure, negotiate and close It's complex client transactions to be most advantageous from a legal and business perspective
- Counsel, guide, train and support junior CLPs
- Stay abreast of developments affecting the company, its clients, and industries and synthesize the information to incorporate it into company's transactional practices
- Educate and advise company executives with respect to legal and risk management issues
- Develop subject matter experience in one of more areas that benefit Legal and/or our business
- Participate in developing internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge capital on various legal and business issues
- Support, promote and implement Legal Group initiatives
- Embrace and evolve to gain experience in seven Contracting attributes, including becoming a pathfinder, architect, business-minded, nonconformist, inspired, relevant and technology enabled contracting professional
- Client executives and negotiating teams; Outside Counsel
- Accomplished negotiator with an understanding of principle-based negotiation strategy and tactics including the ability to present alternatives with proposed solution
- Proven ability to efficiently manage a large volume of transactions independently
- Experience negotiating and drafting technology-based agreements
- Understand basic principles of Finance, Accounting, Marketing, and Management
- Strong executive presence
- Good understanding of contracting/risk issues, including IP, as they apply to digital, consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing transactions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- Authorized and licensed to practice law in at least one jurisdiction
- Minimum 6 years of transactional experience in digital, consulting, systems integration, and/or outsourcing areas in roles with increasing responsibility, such experience should be in a law firm or in a fast-paced corporate legal/transaction group in a relevant industry
- Minimum of 3 years of experience negotiating Intellectual Property and Data Privacy issues preferred
- Travel, if required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.