Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:499 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Contracting Manager - BPO/IT (10-18 yrs)
- Lead, structure, draft and negotiate complex client transactions in a fast-paced corporate environment including: master services agreements, outsourcing agreements, statements of work, service level agreements, licensing agreements, SaaS agreements, data transfer agreements, requests for proposals and agreements involving cloud, blockchain security, automation, systems integration and agile development.
- Advise senior company leadership on legal risks associated with transactions and understanding of the larger market.
- Manage and advise junior legal professionals in transactions and related matters.
- Act, and continuously evolve as, a knowledgeable and relevant advisor on legal and commercial risks associated with transactions while supporting Legal, Business and Sales Leadership in shaping and executing It's market-facing strategies.
- Lead, structure, negotiate and close It's complex client transactions to be most advantageous from a legal and business perspective
- Counsel, guide, train and support junior CLPs
- Stay abreast of developments affecting the company, its clients, and industries and synthesize the information to incorporate it into company's transactional practices
- Educate and advise company executives with respect to legal and risk management issues
- Develop subject matter experience in one of more areas that benefit Legal and/or our business
- Participate in developing internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge capital on various legal and business issues
- Support, promote and implement Legal Group initiatives
- Embrace and evolve to gain experience in seven Contracting attributes, including becoming a pathfinder, architect, business-minded, nonconformist, inspired, relevant and technology enabled contracting professional
- Client executives and negotiating teams; Outside Counsel
- Accomplished negotiator with an understanding of principle-based negotiation strategy and tactics including the ability to present alternatives with proposed solution
- Proven ability to efficiently manage a large volume of transactions independently
- Experience negotiating and drafting technology-based agreements
- Understand basic principles of Finance, Accounting, Marketing, and Management
- Strong executive presence
- Good understanding of contracting/risk issues, including IP, as they apply to digital, consulting, systems integration, and outsourcing transactions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- Authorized and licensed to practice law in at least one jurisdiction
- Minimum 6 years of transactional experience in digital, consulting, systems integration, and/or outsourcing areas in roles with increasing responsibility, such experience should be in a law firm or in a fast-paced corporate legal/transaction group in a relevant industry
- Minimum of 3 years of experience negotiating Intellectual Property and Data Privacy issues preferred
- Travel, if required.