Senior Associate - Recruitment at ACS Group
Views:1068 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Contract Specialist/Contract Lead (4-11 yrs)
Please note that I have a position for the role of Contract Specialist/Contract Lead with one of my clients based out of Hyderabad location.
If you are looking for a job change then kindly go through the below mentioned JD for your reference:
POSITION TITLE: Contract Specialist/Contract Lead
DEPARTMENT: Contract Management
1) Handle various drafting and negotiation requirements for complex commercial, non-disclosure and agent agreements.
2) Communicate and collaborate effectively with the sales team, customers, and downstream stakeholders; directly handling any significant contract discussions with customers.
3) Answer queries from sales, management, finance and other stakeholders and respond in a timely and professional manner to ensure internal satisfaction is high.
4) Develop and maintain a positive relationship with Clarivate Legal counsel, Commercial Policy and Compliance.
5) Maintain and manage performance statistics, workflows and contract pipeline via the contract request system tool and contract databases. This includes follow up with internal and external clients on outstanding contracts.
6) Manage and execute on professional development goals and individual SMART objectives
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements
Formal Qualifications/Certification: - Bachelors/University level degree in related business or operations field required.
- Negotiation of complex customer contract T&Cs required
- Appropriate work experience will be considered as appropriate substitution.
- IP and IT licensing knowledge is preferred.
Experience: - 4 - 5 years direct experience negotiating contract T&Cs in a contract, legal or procurement related position with a good knowledge of sales systems, processes and procedures.
Skills: - Excellent negotiation skills coupled with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of compliance and basic legal knowledge.
- English language skills are critical in communicating with local and corporate staff (native and non-native English speakers).
- Logical thinker with excellent analytical skills.
- Good overall business knowledge.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Research skills.
- Good knowledge of sales processes.
Other requirements - Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and performance. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Keen for new experiences, responsibilities and accountability. Team-player. Flexible to the ever changing needs of the business.
- Technical: Must be adept in the use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Access; PowerPoint and Salesforce.com skills would be advantageous.
If you find the above information in your interest then kindly revert to me with your updated CV.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.