Director at Edge India
Views:677 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Contract Manager - Telecom (10-18 yrs)
Contract Manager - Telecom
- Our client is a leading global provider of optical fiber being the only company in the world with unified silicon to software offerings. It is Indias only integrated Optical Fibre producer and one of the largest suppliers of Optical Fibres to overseas markets in China, Europe, and Southeast Asia. Their optical communication products have scaled significantly within a short span of time, having 216 patents to their credit.
- The company is on a historic path of building the nations superhighways where its business of manufacturing, deploying, and managing end to end of data networks aligns directly to the Govts goal of expanding Digital India, Broadband for all, make in India, BharatNet, Smart Cities, etc.
- We are currently identifying Contract Managers who will lead and execute all contract management activities for the given region.
- You will be a key business advisor to business leaders and highlight risks and mitigation strategies.
- The position is based at Gurgaon.
The Role :
- Support the preparation of proposals/offers/tenders from CM standpoint, driving changes in the tender clauses during the pre-tendering/ tendering stage to mitigate risk and analyzing/quantifying residual risks
- Manage the client-facing contract of a project (supply/ services/ O&M) during project execution.
- Develop contract summary capturing key obligations
- Responsible for maintaining and updating risk register and developing mitigation strategy
- Support the negotiation of favorable commercial settlements
- Contribute towards functional maturity of Contract Management function by knowledge sharing for other projects
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time
Your Profile :
- B.Tech with 10+ years of experience working in Telecom/ infrastructure sectors
- You have excellent drafting, communication, and negotiation skills.
- You have a track record of handling disputes and claims.
- You have sound commercial and analytical skills.
- Candidates with FIDIC/IACCM certification will be preferred